The Royal Estate Sales (RES) Team wants to take care of the entire estate sale process from beginning to end by offering a free consultation, staging, bringing in professional appraisers, removal of any unwanted items and cleaning of the house after the conclusion of the sale.
We know that this is something most people only do once in their lifetime. We do it all the time and want to take the load off of the client. We can make a stressful and overwhelming task bearable by taking the load off. This starts with the initial phone call and consultation and goes all the way through the removal of left over items and cleaning.
We do this with a professional, caring and respectful attitude to honor you and your possessions.
Unlike many other estate sale companies, RES offers loading of items during the sale to ensure your home is well taken care of and does not receive any damage from the moving of items by customers during the sale.
Over the years, we’ve established some processes and procedures that seem to work well, keep everyone on the same page, and makes sure everything runs smoothly and on time.
Royal Estate Sales offers:
- Offer a FREE professional consultation
- Present a written contract with terms established between client and RES
- Obtain all city permits and no parking signs when needed
- Provide all set up material which can include carpet and hardwood protection when needed/requested
- Arrange and organize items to maximize the potential value of each item
- Price all items using our years of experience in the estate sale industry as well as other professional appraisers when needed to determine the highest value for your items
- Advertise on multiple platforms to ensure maximal exposure of sale. This includes estatesales.net, Facebook, craigslist, our website, Instagram, and email list of followers at no additional fee to the client.
- Place RES customized signage around neighborhood to bring as many people as possible into your sale
- Have multiple friendly workers to help secure all areas of the home and assist with loading of items purchased
- Remove all unwanted items at the conclusion of the sale
- Clean home when empty – wipe down counters, sweep floors, vacuum rugs so that home is left neat and clean
- Hand client a check for proceeds after final walk-through of home with client